Thursday 24 March 2022

BIKING BIRDER VI 2022 Green Birding Badges are still available!

 


Hiya!
A wonderful individual, Paul Herrieven has produced a special Green Birding badge and ALL the proceeds from the badge will be going to either the RSPB or to a fabulous Children's Hospice in Birmingham, my home city, called ACORNS.

The badges cost £3 plus post and packing.

If you meet me during the year, as I cycle my way towards the European BIGBY (Big Green Big Year) bird listing record, I will have them with me so stop me and buy one!


The RSPB are helping me to promote the badge sales and I do so hope that you will love one and buy one (or more!).


Green Birding to me isn't just cycling, no matter that the Green Woodpecker prefers to Green Bird this way, it is walking, kayaking, packrafting, skiing, running and horse riding.
Watching birds in your garden or local park is Green Birding so I hope you can see everyone can be a Green Birder.
All the very best to you all,
Gary, aka The Biking Birder

Get one (or more) here :

https://www.ukbirdingpins.co.uk/product/green-birder-2022-pin-badge-pre-order?fbclid=IwAR0IOabMpl6coAtY7WFxNp52A9bdYzZ80izOrRuVGtnibdTqnox09pMcWwc

No comments:

Post a Comment

BB 2010 Oops, crash and a motorway Abominable Snowman in Hemel Hempstead January 5th

5 th January                                                            Tragedy                                              The Bee Gees   ...