Wednesday, 23 September 2026

DONATE to The RSPB and Give a Pin Badge to a Rwandan Child

RSPB Pin Badge JustGiving Donation Page 


As part of my tenth Biking Birder adventure, BBX Rwanda 2026, I am trying to fundraise for the RSPB and I have arranged that for every £2 of each donation I will take a beautiful RSPB pin badge to Rwanda to give to a child.

Last year in Rwanda I met so many children who had never had a toy; who didn't know what simple bird stickers were.

Taking these children a RSPB pin badge would be wonderful.

To give each child a small gift, a RSPB pin badge, at the same time as helping a favourite and vital charity, well this is perfect and I do so hope that you will be kind enough to share my JustGiving page. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

DONATE to The RSPB and Give a Pin Badge to a Rwandan Child

RSPB Pin Badge JustGiving Donation Page   As part of my tenth Biking Birder adventure, BBX Rwanda 2026, I am trying to fundraise for the RSP...