Gary Prescott, The Biking Birder, is going to visit friends in October. Then the plan is to cycle for the whole of November, the south-west region of Rwanda. Fundraising for Acorns Children's Hospice and the Planet Birdsong charity. For Planet Birdsong, there is a link to the side on my blog page for you to take a look at the work they do in Rwanda and how you can help. Biking Birder IX - An African Adventure, Part 2. The Return to Rwanda.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One month from today I will be sleeping in Kigali, Rwanda. Before I get there I have so much to do, including posting 15 videos detailing ...
-
Friday 1st January A New Year, 2016 and a fresh determination to see 300 different bird species this year. It has to be this year fo...
-
Five weeks and four days before the end of the year, I have to cycle towards my parent's home in Worcestershire and will finish the two...
No comments:
Post a Comment