Thursday, 3 September 2026


 One month from today I will be sleeping in Kigali, Rwanda.

Before I get there I have so much to do, including posting 15 videos detailing so much about my adventure.

Here are the first two . . . 


Wonderful to think I will soon be with the fantastic bird recorder and inspiration Rwandan birder, Mgonibanga (Remy) and his secondary student birding group; The Kivu Hills Birders.

An emotional video, BBX No. 1, concept of the video . . . 

Family.


"Derby!"
My sadly long gone, little brother, Chris.


Second video . . . BBX No. 2 concept, well too many themes discussed so just watch it!

BBX No. 3 will be about Aston Villa and its links with Rwanda.

Have a spectacular life, everyone.


Love to you all and remember . . . 

Tickle My Feathers.

Gary aka THE Biking Birder



No comments:

Post a Comment

  One month from today I will be sleeping in Kigali, Rwanda. Before I get there I have so much to do, including posting 15 videos detailing ...