June 27th 2010
And so to St Bees RSPB Reserve to meet up with a fantastic friend, Phil Andrews and his wife, Claire.
The Red Arrows made an appearance as I reached Whitehaven.
Gary Prescott, The Biking Birder, is going to visit friends in October. Then the plan is to cycle for the whole of November, the south-west region of Rwanda. Fundraising for Acorns Children's Hospice and the Planet Birdsong charity. For Planet Birdsong, there is a link to the side on my blog page for you to take a look at the work they do in Rwanda and how you can help. Biking Birder IX - An African Adventure, Part 2. The Return to Rwanda.
If you know, you know! I adore the film Up and maybe because my own wife, Karen died and I miss her still, I have changed what happened to...
No comments:
Post a Comment