Friday, 28 August 2026

Long time no . . . post. SO . . . ANNOUNCING BIking Birder X, Rwanda 2026 - my tenth Biking Birder adventure

 


If you know, you know!

I adore the film Up and maybe because my own wife, Karen died and I miss her still, I have changed what happened to Ellie in the film to this . . .

Ellie did NOT die. Ellie divorced Carl because he didn't take her to Paradise (Angel) Falls, despite his promise.



Ellie is alive and well and living in the Amazonian areas I love so much, Manu and Tambopata, in my beloved Peru! The clue as to her whereabouts is the Blue-headed Parrot on her shoulders when she is working in a zoo.





Blue-headed Parrots are one of the commonest Parrot species in the Manu and Tambopata.

I want to go and search both areas again (and again) and find Ellie. Ellie, like Olaf, is a pure soul. She is an incredible nature-loving, adventure-loving individual, who suffered sadness with fortitude, dignity and love for Carl.





I want to bring her back to Carl and show her how his love for her changed a cantankerous old man into a man able to give love to a child, and a dog!



                             




Love conquers all, especially evil.

😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°

Of course mine is a silly scenario.

Ellie sadly and oh so poignantly died, as did Karen, my Spanish, Irish Gypsy from Bolton and so incredibly beautiful wife. As did my little brother Christopher (Derby!) and two of the BEST friends one could ever wish for in life; Gordon Barnes and Alex Barter!


So at this ridiculously early morning hour of 1:45am, (1:45am! I should be sleeping!!!) I am awake, writing this and writing notes about my next Biking Birder adventure to Rwanda, my TENTH Biking Birder adventure.

The adventure will feature a most beautiful Ellie, another pure soul. It will be a privilege so precious to talk about a real life Ellie, who, as with Ellie in the most beautiful of Pixar films, Up, is sadly no loner with us.

Adventure is Out There!

Get ready for your Ellie badge.

Love to you all and please be prepared to follow maybe the most important Biking Birder adventure ever!




😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long time no . . . post. SO . . . ANNOUNCING BIking Birder X, Rwanda 2026 - my tenth Biking Birder adventure

  If you know, you know! I adore the film Up and maybe because my own wife, Karen died and I miss her still, I have changed what happened to...