Monday 28 May 2018

Day 51 Away from Ayacucho


May 21st, 2018

Sunny and radiant heat is hot. Little cloud.

A whole day I spend pushing the bike uphill from Ayacucho. The first part of the route has me going through dusty, busy streets before after three miles or so, the road leaves the city and twists and turns it's way.
By 2:30 p.m. I am bushed and I find a shady spot out of the heat in amongst some Eucalyptus trees by the road but out of sight of anyone. The view from my slanting tent is superb and I can see a small collection of houses where some boys are playing football way down in the valley.

Green Year list : 196 birds average new birds to list per day : 3.84 birds

Distance walked, pushed and cycled : 15.50 miles

altitude : 11,394 feet

No comments:

Post a Comment

BB 2010 Oops, crash and a motorway Abominable Snowman in Hemel Hempstead January 5th

5 th January                                                            Tragedy                                              The Bee Gees   ...