Sunday 11 December 2016

Happy . . Happy. . . Happy

Saturday 10th December Light SW

Light cloud, still mild, 12C

The cycle down the A6 seems easy. With the road heading mostly downhill in long stretches the going is pleasant and I cannot help but sing a repertoire of old comedy songs.


The Sun has got his hat on! It hasn't but who cares?



When you're feeling down try positive thinking. Always do.




When You're Smiling, The Whole World Smiles With You.



I Know a fat Policeman . . . . . ?????


Through Matlock, along a widening river and into Belper. I suddenly spy Olaf!


There's Olaf!” I shout to shoppers on the High Street pavements.

Maybe giving away a secret but I meet Olaf/Kevin who is advertising a nearby store but tells me that he wears the Olaf costume to help some local charities. Good man.

Cycling from Belper to Derby with new songs to sing.......


Bees that buzz; kids will pull dandelion fuzz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFatVn1hP3o


Tale as old as time.....



Hakuna Matata



It might seem crazy what I'm 'bout to say . .


Needless to say my mood is carefree and . . . . . . HAPPY!


Happy Christmas everyone xx


37.19 miles              1386 feet elevation up                     1616 feet down

No comments:

Post a Comment

BB 2010 Oops, crash and a motorway Abominable Snowman in Hemel Hempstead January 5th

5 th January                                                            Tragedy                                              The Bee Gees   ...